The Home Buying Process
- A meeting will be scheduled at our offices or your home.
- Larry and Rejean will discuss your needs for your home, and concentrate on certain neighborhoods in Ottawa that will satisfy them, as well as school and transportation.
- Explain Buyer Agency Relationship
- Discuss pre-qualification by a lending institution. If you do not have one, we will be happy to recommend several around Ottawa.
- You are now a client of Ottawa Homes and Condos. Our purpose is to find you the right home at the right price.
- We will keep you informed on a regular basis, through email, facebook and twitter, of all new listings that appear to meet your needs. Our contacts in the Ottawa Real Estate Community and Social Media often ensure that you will be one of the first people to view the new property as it comes into the market.
- We will totally familiarize you with the agreement of purchase and sale.
- We will explain to you what clauses and conditions are necessary, for your protection, on the agreement. We often attend legal seminars, in order to keep current on all issues regarding the legal agreement.
- We represent YOU in the presentation and negotiation of the offer. At no time will you have to wonder where our loyalties lie. We are 100% behind you!
The Accepted Offer
If it’s accepted, the offer constitutes a conditional agreement.
- Ottawa Homes and Condos make sure all relevant documents are sent to your mortgage officer.
- Assist you in the choice of a certified home inspector and, if needed, recommend several real estate lawyers in the Capital.
- Ensure that all approvals are received on a timely basis i.e. (status certificate, mortgage confirmation and inspection report). We handle all the paperwork.
We are available for questions at any time after your buy (by phone, email, social media, etc.). We maintain contact with our purchasers regularly, even after the deal is done. We want your future business.